Having a touch of stripes along with two different colors of blocks to keep the children cheerful and he or she admires it on feet – a unique and interesting combination on ankle length socks. The 80 and 20 ratio of cotton and spandex along with anti-odor, anti-static, anti-microbial and anti-pilling technology makes it a for sure choice for parents and the baby itself.
Combed Cotton: Spandex
- Ultra soft breathable cotton ensures breathability throughout the day for the baby’s feet comfort.
- Heel and toes areas are fortified with special elements to provide extra care to these sensitive areas.
- Anti-static, anti-microbial, anti-pilling and odor-resistant elements maximize the coziness and comfort.
- Use gentle cycle, if washing it in washing machine, to give it a soft treatment.
- Wash both sides (inside and outside) of the socks to make sure hygiene and cleanliness
- DO NOT use tumble dryer, it will cause premature wear. Instead, let it dry under open air on a flat surface.
- To prevent abrasive damage, prefer using snug-fitting shoes with smooth inner surface